If your business develops SaaS solutions to run business operations or for other companies, either of these SaaS hosting companies can be a great choice for hosting the bespoke solutions. SaaS VPS hosting simply means storing the files and databases of the developed SaaS solution in a “virtual” environment. Also, VPS hosting provides more security and flexibility than basic shared hosting.
That said, you may want to know the best SaaS hosting company you could trust. Well, there are quite a lot of hosting companies that offer SaaS VPS hosting packages; however, these ten (10) reviewed in this article are practically the top best choices for anyone. More so, these companies have multiple data centers, which implies that you can choose a preferred data center for hosting your SaaS solution.
The 10 Popular SaaS VPS Hosting Companies with Multiple Data Centers
When it comes to hosting a website, app, or software solution, you need to go with the most reliable hosting company. And here are 10 of the best SaaS VPS hosting companies with multiple data centers that are properly equipped.
Starting at $5/month, Digital Ocean SaaS VPS hosting packages are much flexible and include a wealth of impressive features. Headquartered in New York City, USA, Digital Ocean has up to thirteen (13) data centers in top-tier locations and boasts of high-speed servers.
Digital Ocean VPS hosting is suitable for heavy applications such as VPNs, video apps, and other similar apps. Interestingly, all Digital Ocean data centers are packed with hi-tech features and options, making it easier for businesses to run their infrastructures close to their target audience’s location(s).
Digital Ocean data centers in full:
- NYC1, NYC2, NYC3: New York City, United States
- AMS2, AMS3: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- SFO1, SFO2, SFO3: San Francisco, United States
- SGP1: Singapore
- LON1: London, United Kingdom
- FRA1: Frankfurt, Germany
- TOR1: Toronto, Canada
- BLR1: Bangalore, India
2. Alibaba Cloud
Alibaba Cloud is one of the top SaaS hosting platforms patronized by lots of developers globally. It boasts of flexible pricing based on the features you’d choose. However, Alibaba Cloud virtual private server features include elastic compute service, ECS bare metal instance, simple application server, batch computing, and more.
Interestingly, Alibaba Cloud has up to 22 data centers across the globe. These data centers are packed with sophisticated features and tools for guaranteed uptime.
Alibaba’s data centers in full:
- Asia Pacific: SE 1 (Singapore), SE 2 (Sydney), SE 3 (Kuala Lumpur), SE 5 (Jakarta)
- Asia Pacific: SOU 1 (Mumbai), NE 1 (Tokyo)
- United States: East 1 (Virginia), U.S. West 1 (Silicon Valley)
- European Union: Central 1 (Frankfurt)
- United Kingdom: London
- Middle East: Dubai
- China: Hong Kong
- China North: Qingdao, Beijing, Zhangjiakou, Hohhot, Ulanqab
- China East: Hangzhou, Shanghai
- China South: Shenzhen, Heyuan
- China West: Chengdu
With up to 17 data centers across the globe, Vultr is one of the top SaaS VPS Hosting Companies you can trust to host your bespoke business apps and solutions. Vultr allows you to choose from various sever types, including CentOS, FreeBSD, Debian, and more.
Furthermore, Vultr provides quite a variety of tracking tools to track the performance of your deployed applications. It is a versatile and flexible hosting service provider with fair pricing. More so, Vultr’s VPS hosting is one of the most “sort-after” hosting by developers.
List of Vultr’s data centers in full:
- North America: Silicon Valley, Toronto, Miami, New Jersey, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Chicago
- Europe: Amsterdam (Netherlands), London (U.K.), Frankfurt (Germany), Paris (France)
- Asia: Tokyo (Japan), Seoul (Korea Rep.), Singapore (Singapore)
- Australia: Sydney (Australia)
4. Microsoft Azure
Azure from Microsoft is a vast cloud-based solution for business owners, developers, website owners, etc. It is very much flexible and provides a wealth of features. Microsoft Azure also comes in as one of the best SaaS VPS hosting platforms that offer unmanaged hosting tools for businesses of various sizes.
Interestingly, Azure allows you to choose from various data centers across Africa, Asia, America, Europe, and Australia.
Microsoft Azure data center locations:
- Africa: Johannesburg, Cape Town
- Asia: Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Pune, Chennai, Mumbai, Tokyo, Saitama Osaka, Seoul, Busan
- America: São Paulo State, Rio de Janeiro, Toronto, Quebec City, Iowa, Virginia, Texas, Wyoming, California, Washington, Arizona
- Australia: Canberra (Aus. Cen), Canberra (Aus. Cen), New South Wales (East), Victoria (S.E)
- Europe: Ireland, Netherlands, Paris, Marseille, Berlin, Magdeburg, Frankfurt, Oslo, Stavanger, Madrid, Zürich, Geneva, London, Cardiff
- UAE: Abu Dhabi, Dubai
5. Google Cloud
In considering popular SaaS VPS hosting companies with multiple data centers, Google is a worthy mention. Google Cloud hosting services provide a wide range of flexible features at fair prices. Interestingly, Google Cloud provides its users with A.I. and ML features to help them thrive in their businesses.
Google Cloud is currently available in 24 regions, providing business with the possibility of deploying its SaaS solutions in strategic locations/regions.
List of Google Cloud data centers in full:
- America: Oregon, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Iowa, South Carolina, N. Virginia, Montréal, São Paulo.
- Europe: London, Belgium, Netherlands, Zurich, Frankfurt, Finland
- Asia Pacific: Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Seoul
6. Atlantic VPS Cloud Hosting
Atlantic helps businesses to host their SaaS solutions. It has quite a bunch of data centers across continents and in various top tier regions. Interestingly, Atlantic VPS cloud hosting provides multiple plans and features to scale your business, including RAID-10 VPS storage, daily backups, cPanel or WHM, etc.
The company lets you choose from Windows, Linux, & FreeBSD VPS hosting. More so, Atlantic VPS hosting pricing is affordable.
Full list of Atlantic VPS data centers
- New York
- San Francisco
7. Amazon AWS
Undoubtedly, AWS from Amazon is one of the top best SaaS VPS hosting service providers with multiple data centers scattered across regions and continents. Amazon’s AWS Cloud boasts of offering over 175 full-featured services from its data centers.
Currently, millions of businesses are currently using AWS as their preferred Cloud Infrastructure. It is an ideal option for small businesses, entrepreneurs, and enterprises. AWS pricing is flexible and is dependent on the features you choose.
Full list of AWS data centers:
- North America:S. East (Ohio), U.S. West (Oregon), U.S. West (N. California), GovCloud (US-West), GovCloud (US-East), Canada (Central).
- South America: Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), São Paulo (Brazil), Bogota (Colombia), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Santiago (Chile).
- Europe: Frankfurt, London, Paris, Ireland, Milan, Stockholm, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Dublin
- Middle East: Bahrain
- AWS Africa: Cape Town
- Asia Pacific: Bangalore, Chennai, Beijing, Shanghai, Ningxia, Hong Kong SAR, Hyderabad, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Melbourne, Mumbai, New Delhi, Osaka, Seoul, Taipei
8. VPS.Net SaaS Hosting
With the option to choose between Windows, CentOS, or Ubuntu operating systems, VPS.net also provides a wealth of flexible VPS hosting features. VPS.NET offers a variety of VPS hosting packages, making it easier for businesses to find a befitting plan to deploy their cloud solutions.
Also, VPS.NET has up to 24 data centers globally. These data centers are full-fledged and run with hi-tech, edge computing infrastructures that are fully tailored for modern solutions. The basic VPS.NET plan goes for $5/mo, and it is meant for small businesses.
Full list of VPS.NET data centers:
- United States: Atlanta (Georgia), Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York City, Phoenix (Arizona), San Jose, Seattle, Washington DC.
- South America: Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Canada: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver
- Asia: Tokyo, Singapore
- Australia: Sydney, Australia
- United Kingdom: London, Manchester
- Europe: Haarlem (Netherlands), Paris, Frankfurt
9. OVH Cloud VPS Hosting
When searching for the best SaaS VPS hosting company with cheap pricing, OVH Cloud is one of them. OVH Cloud offers VPS hosting packages that help businesses to scale and grow seamlessly. It provides much flexibility and has over 20 unique data centers across continents.
OVH Cloud basic plans start at $5.52/mo and provide up to 20GB SSD storage, alongside 2GB RAM. Higher plans come with more features for deploying heavy applications.
Full list of OVH Cloud data centers:
Europe: Strasbourg, Paris, Frankfurt, London, Gravelines, Roubaix, Warsaw
America: Vint Hill, Beauharnois
10. Linode VPS Hosting
Lastly, on this list is Linode – a popular SaaS VPS hosting company that’s headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It provides flexible cloud-based hosting with tons of impressive features. Linode’s pricing is much fair, with the basic plan offering 25GB SSD storage and 1TB transfer speed for $5/month.
Also, Linode hosting plans include a user-friendly cloud manager, API & CLI, DNS management, IPv6 support, and lots more features. It is a good option for all types and sizes of businesses.
Full list of Linode Cloud data centers:
These are the top popular or well-known SaaS VPS hosting companies with multiple data centers located globally. They all offer good pricing with tons of features to scale and grow your business. Deploying your SaaS application on any of these companies’ servers follows simple, intuitive steps.