As part of Airtel Nigeria’s innovative services, they have lunched the opportunity for one to share data bundle (subscription) between friends and colleagues. This could be useful to most postpaid bb subscribers who don’t use their data cap too often as you can simply transfer it to your kids, friends, etc. who might need them by using any of these codes:
for Airtel 25MB
for Airtel 60MB
Dial *141*712*9*recipent number#
Recipient Number is the number you want to transfer the data cap to.
Example: if you are transferring 10mb to This Number
you will dial *141*712*11*0708xxxxxxxx# and press SEND.
Steps to Share or Transfer Airtel Data Bundle (MB) Plans with Friends
A lot of complaints have been made about the former procedure which happens to be true. Airtel recently updated their data bundle plans and sharing codes.
This part is created to guide you on the proper steps to take when buying a data bundle plan for someone else or sharing yours with family and friends.
Note that the recent data share capability on the Airtel Nigeria’s network is code-named SmartSHARE and lets you have access to:-
- Me 2 U: That allows sharing from an already purchased bundle. “giving out” or “sharing” from an already purchased data bundle from an “owner customer” to other customers. In this case, the given out data subscription bundle will reside in the other customer’s wallet. Only one customer can be Me2U’d at a time.
- Gifting: That allows buying a data bundle plan from the “owner customer” to another customer; data bundles in this category includes all the bundles listed on Airtel’s list of bundle plans and Airtel Android Data bundles.
New Update on Airtel Megabyte Sharing for 2020 and Beyond
Now to share Airtel MB in the latest update on Airtel data MB sharing, you will need to complete these steps:
- Dial *141# USSD code on your phone and send it.
- Choose option 6 from the next window and click on send
- Pick option 2 (for data gifting) or 3 (for data Me2U), depending on your data sharing needs
- For option 2 (i.e., data gifting), Select the plan you’d like to gift and enter the recipient’s phone number to complete the MB data sharing exercise.
- For option 3 (i.e., data Me2U aka data sharing), select the option send Me2U from existing allowance (i.e., the second option).
- Enter the recipient’s number from the next window
- Type in the amount of MB you’d like to share to the person (e.g., 200) and click on send to complete the data MB sharing action.
You can also dial *141*6*2# (for Airtel data gifting) or *141*6*3# (for Airtel data sharing) directly for quick access to the MB sharing service.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to share data on airtel
- how to transfer data on airtel
- how to share airtel data
- airtel data share
- how to share data in Airtel
- how to transfer airtel data
- how to share data on airtel network
- airtel data transfer
- HOW TO SHARE DATA ON AIRTEL NIGERIA
- airtel data sharing
- How to transfer data from airtel to airtel
- airtel data share code
- how to share mb on airtel
- airtel data transfer code
- airtel share data
- how to share airtel data bundle
- share data on Airtel
- how to transfer mb on airtel
- how to share airtel data with friends
- https://www obasimvilla com/how-to-transfer-share-airtel-mb-data html