How To Transfer Megabites On Your 9Mobile Line – For you To be able to transfer MB on etisalat
network, it doesn’t necessarily need you to migrate from the current tariff which you are on.
All what you need is to just follow the following steps and that’s all.
On your phone dial:
*229*recipient*Amount Of MB then followed by # e.g *229*08083253341*50# OR *229*recipient*Amount Of MB*pin# eg.*229*08083253341*50*pin#. Default Security Pin is=0000 After doing this, the total MB you specified will be transferred to the number you entered.
Update on 9Mobile Data MB share
We got this awesome correction on 9Mobile Data megabytes share from a helpful comment by Christian Simon and thought it wise to update the main content with it.
The 9Mobile Details is wrong, The Right Format is *229* PIN*DATAAMOUNT*RECEIVER’S-NUMBER# Example *229*0000*500*0909333318# NOTE: You can transfer a Maximum of 250MB per Day and that has to be done 5 times that is transfer 50 first, then another 50, then another till it’s 250, Cheers from a Minisaving Staff.
We appreciate your sincere contribution bro.
How To Transfer Megabites On Your Airtel Line –
To transfer airtel MB, follow after the following steps.
- To Transfer 10MB: dial *141*712*11*recipient#
- To Transfer 25MB: dial *141*712*9*recipient#
- To Transfer 60MB: dial *141*712*4*recipient#.
Note: Airtel will deduct #100 for 10MB from your line immediately you transfer the data MB.
To learn more about it, dial 141 and follow after the voice prompts or you can call Airtel customer care on 111. That’s all for today on data MB sharing.
Hope its helpful?
Drop your comments or share with your friends by using the buttons below!
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to transfer data on etisalat
- How to share data on etisalat
- how to transfer mb on etisalat
- how to transfer etisalat data
- etisalat data transfer
- etisalat data transfer code
- how to share etisalat data
- etisalat data share
- How to transfer data from etisalat to etisalat
- How to transfer etisalat mb
- how to transfer data in etisalat
- How to transfer mb from etisalat to etisalat
- how to share mb on etisalat
- https://www obasimvilla com/how-to-transfer-mb-data-plan-on html
- data transfer on etisalat
- Etisalat data sharing
- how to share data on etisalat network
- How to transfer MB in etisalat
- how to transfer data from etisalat
- how to transfer data on etisalat network
Precious Ikpoza says
Alagbe Emma says
good to use ,nice one
Godday Peter ugege says
very nice to used
Agnes Nkoko says
thanks very much. very nic one
Thanks very much it gives us joy. Love u for nice post
The etisalate code for transfer data is absolutely rubbish
You misled me and i was struggling with it for days not untill i got the right code from other source as the data 50 is before the recipient number,,, shìit
Obasi Miracle says
Sorry about that Soller,
The format was probably updated and there’s already a comment to that effect from Simon. We have now updated the post to include his helpful comment. Thanks for dropping by and do have a lovely week ahead.
Renan Das Patrick says
It Is Very Nice Tips here. Thanks for helping with this
Can I transfer mb from etisalat to mtn line
mine isn’t working,it says d ussd string was nt recognized
Olakunle Ibilola says
How can I transfer mb from etisalat to mtn