Forgot your at&t voicemail password and you’re looking for a way to reset it? Here is a simplified tips on how to Reset At&t Voicemail Password. It takes into account the top 3 ways to easily reset At&t Voicemail Password in just a few clicks.
For reference; AT&T Inc. is a first-class communication, media, entertainment, and technology company. It acquired the famous Time Warner media company and is working towards building a top-class media firm that will generate the greatest entertainment and communications experiences in the world.
In today’s article, you’ll learn how to reset AT&T voicemail pin/password. I’ll focus on the three different ways to reset your at&t password/pin in just a few clicks.
How to Reset AT&T Voicemail Password from your Home Phone
- Dial *98 from the home phone. OR, if you’re afield from home, dial your home number and press *.
- Input the PIN you assumed to be the correct PIN and press # (if asked).
- Continue putting the PIN even when you get an error response (Invalid PIN or Wrong PIN)
- After three (3) failed attempts, you’ll see an option that reads “Forgotten PIN“? click on it and follow the on-screen prompts that will appear.
- You’ll hear a prompt to reset your PIN. When you hear this, press 1.
- Enter your 8-digit authentication code which you created during the first setup. You’ll have to enter it two times (2x) as the system demands.
- You’ll be asked to create/enter a new PIN if your authentication code is correct.
- You have successfully changed your PIN/Password.
This method requires the use of your 8-digit Authentication Code before you can successfully reset and create a new voicemail PIN.
How to Reset At&t Voicemail Password from your Smartphone
- On your smartphone, sign-in to your AT&T account using the myAT&T app1 or via the AT&T official mobile website.
- Click on My plans and features.
- Select Home Phone.
- Next action is to ==> click on manage phone features and settings.
- Now, select Voicemail PIN and activation.
- Click on the Create or Change PIN option.
- Enter your new PIN and save your changes.
This method requires that have the AT&T mobile app installed on your smartphone.
Third Method – Resetting your AT&T PIN online
- Log-on to myAT&T
- Locate the option “My Plans”. It is at the left side of the window.
- Select phone.
- Click on the Voice Features link on the right side of the screen.
- Find and click on the Voicemail Settings tab (it is at the Far right side of the screen).
- On the General Preferences option, click on the arrow beside the “Change PIN” option.
- Input your new PIN and confirm it by entering it again.
- Now save and exit to complete the pin change action.
The AT&T voicemail PIN (Personal Identification Number) is related to a password; it must be entered before you can retrieve voicemail messages. Normally, by default, voicemail comes with a 6-digit PIN which is usually the last six digits of your account number. Please do change this PIN to ensure the safety and privacy of your account.
I believe that this short tut. of mine with help anyone that’s looking for best ways to change or Reset At&t Voicemail Password without hassles. Feel free to ask questions or give more tips on the best ways to change, update and/or reset At&t Voicemail Pin.