A new way to stop Whatsapp from connecting to the internet
all the time has come to my mind. Only in iphone it disconnects as you close the app. In other mobiles it keeps the server running in the background even when you exit the app. This causes data usage and battery drain.
One way is to create a password to the internet access point, this is good but whatsapp keeps on
requesting for connection every five (5) minutes and you have to press the cancel button to deny connection to it.
A new way is install an antivirus with firewall &and put whatsapp in untrusted apps list. Don’t forget to put the firewall in On mode. Then it will kill the app. for this purpose any antivirus will
do so, even if it is a free version will work, i’m using netquin free version.
Now when you want whatsapp to connect open the antivirus- goto firewall settings-set whatsapp as trusted app. now click on whatsapp icon and it can connect to the internet all the time.
When u wish to discontinue again go to settings and set it as untrusted app. And your work is done!!!
Search recipes for this entry:
- close whatsapp sis
- close whatsapp for nokia e5
- www close whatsapp com
- Donwload close whatsapp sis
- download close whatsapp
- download closed whatsapp sis
- Download stop whatsapp for symbian
- download stop whatsapp for symbian s60
- How can i stop whattapp woking in nokia e5
- How does whatsapp close nokia E5?
- Data of close whatsapp in nokia
- Clouse whatsapp sis
- Closewhatsapp sis
- close whatsapp by symbian s60
- close whats app for nokia n500 sis
- close watsapp sis
- close watsapp
- application to stop whatsapp for symbians
- application for stopping whatsapp oin symbian phones