This section has been a bit inactive and needs a bit of revival ……
We have decided to offer this little mass challenge to improve the engagement of the mathematicians among us .
We want to spot the best brains amongst us . the Rule of this competition is simple and it’s just a single question to be solved in few days.
We want you to make t the subject of the formula in s=ut+(1/2)at2
1. Your answer must be submitted only once Using the reply button on this thread
2. No edit allowed after submission
3. Any one that edits his submission gets disqualified immediately
4. Your answer must be submitted not latter than Sat 7th April, 2013
5. you are required to show full working
6. Any one can participate
1. You display your brilliancy in this public forum and the world at large
2. It’s fun anyway
3. You will be given guide on how to earn big by legally providing solution for students and project Managers
4. You will be part of our $450 splash on free adverts ….. A Permanent page will be created for you and featured for six straight months … it will not be removed even after the six months
5. You can opt for small recharge card or adverts slot on any of our sites / pages .
6. You ‘ll earn popularity
7. Many winners will be chosen
we also welcome any suggestion since this is our very first challenge Remember to follow this link to participate in this competition
Leave a Reply