phones after the introduction of their Microsoft (Nokia) Lumia series.
recently, the brand revealed how it will be back in the mobile market in
2017 with the introduction of Nokia D1C, Nokia Z2 Plus and the Nokia P
to be announced at the upcoming Mobile World Congress 2017 that will
kick up on February 27, 2017.
phones the company is about to launch, is the Z2 plus
which will run on Android 6.0 and will be fully armed with Snapdragon 820 Chip and 4Giga-Bytes
Expected features of Nokia Z2
- Operating System : Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- RAM : 4GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Processor : 1.77GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Quad-core processor
- Display : 5.2” FHD display
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, ( Dual Mode )
- Bluetooth : 4.1
- Other Features : USB Type-C, WiFi Direct , WiFi 802.11ac
- Battery Capacity : Yet Unknown
We hope the device meets up the expectation of their many fans around the globe. Do you think that the Nokia z2 android smart phone is going to be a hit?