Just as Apple users are familiar with iTunes Store, so also are Android fans Familiar with the Google play store. Of course you know that’s where you go to install most apps for your Android smartphone.
Funny enough, the Google play store could sometimes get so buggy that downloading apps becomes a problem. At some point you may get various error message when trying to install an app from Google play store or the play store app may not even open at all.
The above problem can be caused by many factors so if you happen to find yourself in this mess, there is no need to panic as your smartphone is fine but just the play store app misbehaving.
In this post therefore, we are going to suggest possible resolves for all Google play store related issues to help you fix such problems as Google play store has stopped working and the likes.
Clear the Caches
Caches are temporal data stored on your smart phone when you access the Internet. Clearing the cache created by the play store app can resolve some errors for you.
So to clear the cache for Google play store Go to Settings > Apps . Tap All > Google Play Store then finally tap the Clear cache button.
Clear Data for play store
Clearing your play store data is somewhat similar to clearing the cache above. But this time, we want to reset Google play store to its factory settings. This means that all the accounts you may have authenticated with the play store will be deleted.
To clear your play store data. Go to Settings > Apps > Google
Play Store , but this time tap Clear data .
Remove Play Store Update
If the play store app on your smartphone keeps giving you some headache you can possibly get things resolved by uninstalling play store update
This will revert play store to the original but old version of the app To do this, navigate to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store , then tap the button that says Uninstall updates .
Clear Data on Google play services
If all the above methods didn’t work for you then it’s time to get deeper into the roots, hence Google play services comes to the fore.
So to clear cache and data on Google play services Go to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play services then tap the Clear cache button.
Enable Download Manager
We have seen situations where Google play store refused to work because the download manager was disabled.
So navigate to Settings > Apps / Application Manager > All > Download Manager. Then click on the Enable button.
That’s all the resolves we have for now. Don’t forget to ask us questions on Android and mobile tweaks in general.
Search recipes for this entry:
- why my google play does not download with mtn data network
- how to make airtel cheat mb work on playstore
- how to use airtel data on playstor
- i cant access to google play store with mtn sim card
- i have megabytes on my sim but i cant sign in to google account etisalat
- lastest chat code that open play store on airtel
- my airtel data cant access playstore on itel it701
- my airtel is not opening my play store
- My mtn sim is not working on my tekno phone how do i go about it
- how to get glo configuration settings for Android play store
- Google play service that will work on tecno p5
- google play app using Airtel Nigeria
- airtel instagram and playstore not connecting
- Airtel Nigeria play store problem
- airtel playstore cheats
- aow to make airtel 20gb download app on playstore
- can i use my airtel sim card to enter play store?
- can mb work for playstore
- Cheat to download on playstore with airtel
- google not operating on mtn sim card