Many at times you wanna enable voice calls or increase the speed on your huawei modem or Maybe you desperately entered wrong code 10 times and huh your huawei modem is now locked permanently to a particular network and you think all hope of unlocking it is gone.
Here is where the tutorial was originally posted and it is about how to reset the unlock count of permanently locked huawei USB modem to zero. You can read on for the solution or simply download the tool to help you reset your modem unlock counts.
This small huawei multi-purpose unlocker helps you to work on any type of Huawei USB modem. With it, you can easily do any of these tweaks for your modem. You can:
- Reset permanently blocked modems after the 10 attempts
- Generate hauwei usb modems unlock (NCK) code and flash code
- Read modems data
- Upgrade your hauwei download/upload speed e.g upgrading download speed from 3.6 MBPS to 7.2 MBPS
- Upgrade internet modems firmwares and dashboard (user interface profile)
- Relock already unlocked usb modems
- Enable and disable usb modems voice feautures (e.g for making and receiving audio and video calls)
- Restart usb modem user interface from desktop and many more.
join the discussion on: Download to reset your huawei modem unlock count to zero
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to unlock modem after 10 attempts
- huawei modem counter reset software
- How to unlock permanently locked huawei modem