How to Remove Google Account from Android Phone ? No factory Reset Required…
Go to Email > Menu > Accounts > Hold finger on Account you want to delete > Remove the Account
You can Change your Google Account is by changing your password from a PC and then restart the phone. You will be prompted for the correct Google Accounts information. You can Change the account info there.
* In Menu, and go to Settings.
* Select Applications > Manage Applications.
* Look for the app “Google Apps”
* Now, select “Clear data” button.
* Now, in the Notifications (top of the screen) you will see a new notification.
* Select “Your account must be updated”.
* Add new Google account information then Reboot your cell phone.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how fex my google in tecno y6
- How to remove email account from Y2 phone
- how to remove email for tecno y2
- how to remove Gmail account on android tecno Y3
- how to remove google account for handy T700X
- easy step to remove google verification on tecno
- how to remove google account on wx3 when the device was reset without pc
- How to remove google for my phone
- how to remove my gmail account on my tecno y2
- Removing account in Tecno y2
- how to remove an old gmail accunt ln techno y2
- how to remove account in tecno Y5
- google account owner for Techno
- how can i delete my gmail account on techno y3
- how can i delite my google play store account on tecno y2
- how can i remove my gmail account fr tecno y2
- how to bypass google account on tecno
- How to create google account for reset tekno phone
- How to delete old google account on tecno after flashing
- how to remove a gmail account from tecno y2