How to Remove Google Account from Android Phone ? No factory Reset Required…
Go to Email > Menu > Accounts > Hold finger on Account you want to delete > Remove the Account
You can Change your Google Account is by changing your password from a PC and then restart the phone. You will be prompted for the correct Google Accounts information. You can Change the account info there.
* In Menu, and go to Settings.
* Select Applications > Manage Applications.
* Look for the app “Google Apps”
* Now, select “Clear data” button.
* Now, in the Notifications (top of the screen) you will see a new notification.
* Select “Your account must be updated”.
* Add new Google account information then Reboot your cell phone.
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to remove google account from tecno y2
- how to remove Google account from tecno y3
- how to bypass google account on tecno
- how to logout from email in tehno y4
- how to make tecno w2 go out of email
- how to register techno phone without google account
- how to remove a gmail account on my tecno y2
- How to remove a gmail account totally from tecno y2
- how to remove account from tecno wxp3p
- how to remove email in tecno y6
- how to delete and add google account on TECNO y2 device
- how to bypass google accounts on tecno wx3p without cellular data
- How to Bypass Google Account Verification FRP on techno w3
- How to bypass Google Account on Tecno after factory reset
- How to bypass Google account on techno y2
- how to bypass google account for techno w2
- how do you remove google account from a camon phone
- hiw to bypass google account on tecno y2
- where is google account in tecno y2
- email account to unlock my techno y2