The Kodi 17.3 Krypton is the new version of Kodi 17.3. If you’re looking for a detailed guide on how to install Kodi 17.3 on Firestick, then you’re reading the right article. EveryFirestickk and/or Kodi users know that Es File Explorer remains one of the best apps for installing add-ons on supportive TV boxes. However, there are a few other ways to get around things.
Have you heard about Downloader APK? It supports Kodi 17.3 Firestick and comes with a built-in browser, just in case you want to search for some stuff on the internet.
How to install Kodi 17.3 on Firestick
First things first, it is strongly advised that you are using a reliable VPN service. There are some good VPNs you can consider to use for your TV box. Now come along with me as I walk you through the steps to install Kodi 17.3 on firestick.
- From Firestick’ss “home screen,” find your way to the “Settings” menu, and toggle to the “Device” tab.
- Now go to “Developer options” to enable these two settings: ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources. Make sure the two settings are turned on.
- Return to the Home Screen and click on the search icon. Now type in “Downloader” and install Downloader APK on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Launch the Downloader App
- Go back to the home on the Downloader App’s interface and paste this URL into the address bar – http://bit.ly/kodi173arm, and then select “Go.”
- Wait for Kodi 17.3 to download from the server.
- If the installer interface doesn’t come up by default, then you should open the downloaded Kodi file to launch the installer.
- Follow the prompts to install Kodi 17.3 on your Firestick
- Click “open” and start enjoying streams.
These ten (10) steps are what you should follow to install Kodi 17.3 on your Firestick. However, it is important to note that Firestickk is the same as Fire TV or Amazon Fire TV Stick. Remember to use a VPN.