Day in day out I get complains from users about how quickly they exhaust their 1gb airtel bis android cheat data plan .
The complains comes mostly from tecno android phone users and few gionee , infinix and htc droid smart phone users .
To avoid explaining same thing to every user on request I have decided to create this easy tutorial .
Recently I have discussed on a blog post how you can make all downloads on your android phones through opera mini instead of the usual google play store so as to save data, as well as comprehensive 10 tips you can use to drastically reduce mobile phone 3g data plan usage to the barest minimum on Ipad , Iphone , Android phones / tabs , windows mobile and nokia s60v3 , v5 & v2 smartphones .
Now to switch off completely any form of data waste on your android as a student / low income earner all you need do is carefully follow all the tips already discussed above along with the automatic update tips I will be dropping below, I will also have to inform those of us who just started using the tecno n3 , n7 , t1 , t3, t5 , d3 , gionee android , infinix & etisalat gaga that this range of phones aren’t in any way different from other android phone brands .
Android is an open source operating system owned by google sourced from the popular linux operating system , So any phone , devices / hardware manufacturer can decide to use it ….. so when used the phone / devices automatically becomes an android device … I’m saying this so that you ‘ll just mention android to me next time you are contacting me instead of spelling out samsung galaxy , s11 , s111, samsung galaxy note , sony Ericsson experia 10 , tecno n7 etc. they are all powered by the google android operating system.
Now switching off automatic update of application / background program on your android phone simply open the market / google play store app from your phone home screen or menu , when opened click menu == hit settings and
1. Check the box that indicates ” update via wi-fi (wireless network ) only and
2. uncheck the box that indicates ” update application automatically “
when on almost zero data bundle left you can simply turn off the “background data ” to save more megabytes (mb) of data .
N/B: this is not limited to the airtel network as specified in this post , it works for both mtn , glo (globacomm) etisalat , multi-links and starcomms sim , usim , microsim and regular sim cards
Search recipes for this entry:
- how to stop background updates in android 6 0 in infinx
- how to stop auto answer on infinix zero
- disable android os from using data infinix x501
- tecno s9s non-stop downloads
- how can I stop my tecno y2 from downloading app on is own
- how can i stop online updating my tecno y6
- www how to stop mobil data automaticaly in tecno m3 com
- how can my infinix x510 download faster on play store
- how do i deactivate my tecno L8 phone from updating applications automaticall
- how do i deactivate via wifi only download only for my imfinix system update
- How do I put my Tecno m3 on manual software update
- How can i stop my tecno m3 data conection and wi-fi oning automatic
- how can i stop my infinx phone from downloading unnecessary apps
- how can i stop auto download on my infinix hot 2
- hot stop automatic application download in mi-500 android phone
- ho to prevent techno y3 from downloading and install apps on its own
- gionee p4 automatic software update app
- gionee p4 auto download how can i stop
- gionee p2 mobile auto install
- controlling app updates on a techno l5