Fully funded Canadian universities’ scholarships can help you achieve your career goals, enhance your degrees, and gain world-class training in the top best or highly reputable institutions. Hence, the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada for 2021 is now open and ready to accept qualifying applicants.
The University of Alberta is one of the Top 5 Canadian universities offering Full Scholarships for International Students to Study Master Programs and Ph.D. Degree Programs. They are a public research university that’s located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and international students and Canadian Citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
You can start your journey with Canadian Scholarships by applying to the University of Alberta scholarship program. You can choose from the over 200 Undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas.
Alberta University finds out how to take your education to the next level. Top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our student experience so rich, meaningful, and life-changing. One of the Best things is that You Don’t Need to meet the English Language Requirements.
The University of Alberta offers a variety of Scholarships Opportunities for Undergrdautes and Graduates including Living Expenses. You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship when you get admission.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2021
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st November 2020, March 1st, 2021, May 1st, 2021
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries. Explore what you need to join UAlberta as an International Student.
Study with the University of Alberta because the University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university and one of the Top 150 in the world. Find out what makes our student experience so rich, meaningful, and life-changing.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to chose from these Available Fields and specializations.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
University of Alberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000 checks.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities (check the full list here), then you don’t need English Language Certificate.
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021 is November 1st, 2020 for January 2021 Admission. March 1st, 2021 for May 2021 admission, and May 1st, 2021 for July 2021 admission.
How to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships
There are zero hurdles applying to the University of Alberta Scholarship program as all the Application Process is Completed Online. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website of the University of Alberta for Detailed Information and apply.