Just like KNUST 100% freely funded scholarship offer, Trine University, USA is offering scholarship funding for home and international students alike. In this 2021 USA University scholarship offer from Trine University, users from English-speaking countries (such as Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, India, Pakistan, South Africa, etc.) and non-English-speaking countries can apply to study abroad at Trine University, USA.
In their words:
Education strengthens intelligence, skills and develops a personality. Keeping in mind the importance of education, Trine University offers its international scholarships. The program assists outstanding international students who wish to start bachelor’s degree courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 1884, Trine University is a private university located in Angola, Indiana. It has five universities and schools on its eight campuses and offers a wide variety of undergraduate programs and post-graduate training.
Why would you like to study at Trine University? At Trine University, students will learn from expert teachers and put their knowledge into practice to solve real problems. The programs and events offered at Trine offer international students many opportunities to share their cultures and traditions.
Note: The Application Deadline is May 7, 2021.
- University: Trine University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants must take admission for an undergraduate degree at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be considered for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the required documents of the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Financial guarantee (U.S. Department of Homeland Security requires all international students to demonstrate the ability to pay fees.)
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an English placement test score of:
- IBT TOEFL 71 (code is 1811)
- PTE 50
- IELTS 6.0 overall
- Duolingo 95
- NETPAW – B2
- GETPAW – B2 (???)
- English test exemption qualification
- SAT(code is 1811) or ACT (code is 1250)
The Trine University Scholarship Benefits
Trine University will provide awards in the following manner:
- President’s Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 3.9 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 27 / SAT 1320; Award is $16,000/year
- Distinguished Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 75 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 24 / SAT 1200; Award is $14,000/year
- Dean’s Scholarship: For Cumulative GPA: 5 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 23 / SAT 1120; Award is $13,000/year
- program: For Cumulative GPA: 2 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 21 / SAT 1070; Award is $11,000/year
- Discovery Award: For Cumulative GPA: 85 and SAT / ACT Score (SAT=R+M): ACT 20 / SAT 1040; Award is $8,000/year
You can apply now by following the link or information on this webpage.