For a limited time, Kansas State University, USA is making a generous scholarship offer for international students who wish to study undergraduate or post-graduate courses in the United States. In this 2021 USA University scholarship program from Kansas State University, users from English-speaking countries (like Nigeria, Gambia, Ghana, Pakistan, Kenya, India, South Africa, etc.) and non-English-speaking countries can apply to study abroad at Kansas State University, USA.
The Kansas State University scholarships are awarded to help students achieve their educational, career, and professional ambitions. Therefore, Kansas State University is offering international scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic session.
The main objective of this well-funded 2021 scholarship program is to support excellent international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree program at Kansas State University, USA.
The University of Kansas is the state’s flagship university and continuously receives high academic marks and recognition as a leading research university. Through its office of Non-Credit Programs and Conferences, the K-State Global Campus offers educational seminars, continuing education degree opportunities, and technical conferences.
Why study at Kansas State University? Well, the university offers exceptional academics, excellent student life, and a welcoming environment. For students of all ages, there are several flexible learning opportunities, multiple levels and class options, staff and teachers that are very supportive.
The Application deadline for the 2021 Kansas State University scholarship is 30th June 2021.
- University or Organization: Kansas State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $700
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold a previous year’s degree or certificates with an excellent academic result from a recognized college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the Kansas State University scholarship offer, you must take admission into an undergraduate degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants would need to submit – certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants would need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Kansas State University Scholarship Benefits
Kansas State University will provide an award of varied funding starting from $700 to excellent international students in the United States. You can apply now to the 2021 edition of the Kansas State University Scholarship program by clicking on this link.