For a very limited time, The University of Queensland, Australia is making a generous scholarship offer for domestic and international students who wish to study Architecture, Planning and Design, Engineering, and Computing courses in Australia. In this 2021 Australian University scholarship program from the University of Queensland, users can enroll to study abroad at this prestigious institute.
The University of Queensland is now accepting applications for the FRP Structure Automated Manufacturing Ph.D. Scholarship from Outstanding domestic and International Students for the 2021-2022 academic year.
The research project examines a new additive manufacturing process, which weaves FRP into customizable formwork with industrial robotic arms for pouring floors.
The University of Queensland, established in 1909, is Australia’s fifth oldest public research university. It is ranked among the most renowned multiversities in the world. The university offers associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral and post-doctoral degrees for students.
Why enhance your studies at the University of Queensland? Well, by studying at the University of Queensland, Australia, academics will have access to great learning in a creative and supportive environment. They’ll find a greater achievement in their careers and influence widely.
The Application Deadline is 31st March 2021.
University of Queensland Scholarship Overview
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Who Are Eligible?
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the Ph.D. degree in Architecture, Planning, and Design, Engineering, and Computing at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply and Get Accepted
- How to Apply: There are no separate application processes required for the University of Queensland scholarship award; students have to request while taking admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates would need to submit the following evidence:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé;
- Academic transcript;
- Degree certificate;
- English language documents;
- References/letters of recommendation;
- Evidence of change of Name;
- Proof of citizenship, if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth;
- Previous research program information.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants would need to fulfill the required conditions for their Ph.D. degree, i.e., they must:
- Have completed some research experience;
- Have completed an approved university degree;
- Have to meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you’re required to show your English Language Proficiency
The University of Queensland Scholarship Benefits
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum to the high achieving candidates via Ph.D. award in Automated manufacturing of FRP structure form-works. Prospective winners can apply now by clicking on this link.