As part of the plans for keeping their promise to offering the best of banking service, Fidelity bank created a USSD code system that lets customers make cash transfers right from their smartphones. This USSD code system is a secure system that keeps the customers’ information safe during the transactions. This USSD code is fondly referred to as the Fidelity bank money transfer code. In this article, you will learn about the Fidelity Money transfer code system and how to use them for all your mobile banking transactions.
How To Transfer Money via Fidelity Bank Money Transfer Code
The fidelity money transfer code makes making payments a seamless process. Gone are the days where you had to wait in long ques to make transfers or withdraw money to make payments. Electronic banking is the current trend. Below are some of the features of the Fidelity money transfer code, giving you a briefing on how the system works.
- The Fidelity money transfer code service works 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- It doesn’t require an internet connection
- It works on all mobile phones, provided the phone has a SIM card.
- The Fidelity money transfer code is supported on all networks
- A safety PIN is required during transfers
How To Create Fidelity Bank Mobile Money PIN
Being a very sensitive transaction that deals with your hard-earned cash, Fidelity bank created a system that allows customers to create personalized transfer PINs to secure transfers. Customers are required to input this PIN anytime a cash transfer is initiated. Below are the steps to create the Fidelity mobile money PIN.
- Dial *770#
- Select 1 from the list of options
- Enter your Fidelity Bank account number
- Create your personalized 4 digit PIN
Fidelity Bank Money Transfer Code (How to Transfer Money via Fidelity Bank Money Transfer Code)
When making transfers with the Fidelity transfer code, its either you are making a transfer to another account in Fidelity bank or you are making a transfer from a fidelity account to an account in another bank. The codes for both intrabank and interbank transfer are provided below:
How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Fidelity Bank
Intra bank transfer. To transfer money from one to Fidelity account to another Fidelity bank account, follow the steps provided below
- Dial *770*Account Number*amount#
- Input your 4 Digit PIN
How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks
Interbank transfer. To transfer money from one to Fidelity bank account to an account from another bank, follow the steps provided below
- Dial *770*Account Number*Amount#
- Input your 4 Digit PIN
I have a strong conviction that the system behind the Fidelity bank transfer code has been demystified. Its a very easy to use the system, designed to make banking a whole lot easier. If you have any questions as regards this service, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.
Search recipes for this entry:
- fidelity bank code
- How to creat pin for fidelity bank transfer
- fidelity bank transfer code
- What is the transfer pin for fidelity?
- what is the transfer pin for fidelity bank
- transfer pin for fidelity bank
- how to get ussd pin fidelity bank
- How to do mobile transfer on fidelity bank
- fidelity bank Mobile transfer code
- How do I get my Fidelity Bank transfer code
- Fidelity Bank USSD code
- Fidelity bank ussd
- www how do i get my fidelity secrit pin to transfer money to another bank?