Are you currently having the “My iPhone Is stuck on the Apple logo” issues? Well, by using Tenorshare ReiBoot and the tips on this page, you’ll be able to get your device back to normal in no time.
It is normal for machines, even as complex and expensive as the latest iPhones to experience breakdowns and undesirable problems. After all, machines have been designed by human beings, so such errors are only natural. One common problem that can be easily remedied is the “my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo” bug.
You don’t need to ruffle your feathers too much because of this problem. By the end of this article, we’ll get you back to scrolling Instagram and Facebook through your iPhone in no time. By using Tenorshare ReiBoot, you can easily fix this problem in no time! So, sit back, relax, and let this handy utility software take care of your precious iPhone.
Part 1: Why Is my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo?
- You Tried to Unsuccessfully Jailbreak your iPhone: Often when an iPhone is attempted to be jailbroken, usually by amateurs, and sometimes even by experts, one thing or the other is bound to go how it is NOT supposed to. This may cause your iPhone to be put into what is called a boot loop. So your iPhone will be stuck on the Apple logo.
- Incomplete Updates: If your phone could not be successfully updated (which is possible due to a number of reasons ranging from a power surge to a loose connection between your iPhone and the computer you are updating from), files in your phone may become corrupt. This will cause your iPhone to start accessing files that are not installed in your device, causing it to constantly reboot.
- Restore Error: During system restore, sometimes the files cannot be properly downloaded, causing the device to be stuck on the Apple logo and not proceeding further in the startup process.
- Corrupt Data Transfer: This includes data copied from one system to your device and data downloaded directly from the internet into your device.
- Hardware Error: Sometimes, your iPhone being stuck on the Apple logo might happen due to the hardware malfunctioning because of external conditions. This can include moisture, the device falling or receiving ballistic shocks, and even some manufacturing defects present before purchase, causing the phone to be stuck on the Apple logo.
Part 2: 3 Easy Ways to fix my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo
Now that we know what caused this problem, let us get into how to fix this issue so you can resume enjoying your iPhone. Below are some of the methods you can try to get your phone back in action. These methods are also applicable in case your phone is stuck in recovery mode.
Way 1 – Try to force restart iPhone
For iPhone 6S and Earlier: Simply press and hold the top and home button. The phone will automatically restart the bootup process.
For iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Simply press and hold the top button or side button along with the volume
down button until the device automatically restarts the bootup process.
For iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and Later: First press the volume up button and then the volume down button. Then hold the power button/side button until the phone reinitiates the bootup process.
By following this method, hopefully, the phone will get out of the Apple logo screen, and after restarting you will be able to enjoy your phone again. However, if this method does not work, do not lose hope and move on to the next remedy to get your device back to work.
Way 2 – Use ReiBoot to fix it
If the above-mentioned method has failed to solve iPhone stuck on apple screen, then it’s time you use the purpose-built iOS Repair function of ReiBoot. This method is guaranteed to work and rectify any problem that may be causing your system to be stuck on the Apple logo screen. Follow the following simple steps to get rid of this problem once and for all!
- Step 1 – Download and install ReiBoot. Click Start to use the System Repair Feature.
- Step 2 – Select Standard or Deep Repair. Standard Repair protects against data loss, so it is the first option you should select. If this does not work, only then select the Deep Repair option, for which you should be ready to say goodbye to any data loss.
- Step 3 – Download the firmware package.
- Step 4 – Click on “Start Standard Repair”. Wait a few minutes, your phone should now be ready to use.
Way 3 – Contact Apple retail seller
If all of the above-mentioned methods have failed to provide relief to the problem of your iPhone being stuck on the Apple screen, then it is time to show it to the store you purchased the phone from. Sometimes, technical problems such as your iPhone falling on a hard surface or getting into the water can cause boot-time problems. In such a scenario, a replacement is probably the only solution to your problem.
I hope this article provided you the information you needed to fix my iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo issues. Using Tenorshare ReiBoot is a good choice as the tool can solve the issue quickly and avoid any data loss. If you found another method through which your iPhone recovered from the Apple Logo screen, feel free to share it in the comments!