Keep a log using Microsoft Notepad by opening a new text file in Microsoft Notepad or an existing text file in Notepad and adding “.LOG” (without the quotes) at the beginning of the file. Now each time the file is opened in Notepad a time and date stamp will be automatically added.
How To Keep A Log With Microsoft Notepad?
Similar Articles -
- How To Convert Text To Voice In Windows PCs?
- How To Enable Windows GodMode?
- How To Quickly Rename Multiple Files In Windows?
- How to Create Your Own Customized Run Commands?
- How To Sign In Multiple Skype Accounts On A PC?
- Windows 7 Taskbar tips?
- How to Compile C Programs?
- How To Delete Files Without Getting A Prompt?
- How To Convert And Resize Videos With VLC Media Player?
- Easy Way to Repair Windows Regitry?
Sign Up in Seconds
Join us to get latest updates (ONLY) delivered to your inbox. No Spam, We Promise!
I am a dedicated web developer with interest in blogging and app development. I have lots of buddies and always ready to connect with like-minded pals - See more about me.