Watzup guyz,Today i bring you a hot tutorial on how to use your picture as 2gobackground
Firstly you will have to download the background embedded 2go Here is the download link for .Jar
Now after you have downloaded the App open it and press option then press General settings => Den you will see a box titled Background path. Under it you will see something like FILE://E://MZMOD.PNG nw
delete that Mzmod.png then put your image link e.g Biggestboy.png , Success!!!!
1. Move or copy that biggestboy.png to your memory card after doing that now press option then save now open that 2go, You are going to see that image there is going to be your new 2go style.
2. For phones like nokia c1,c2, nokia 3310c and other dont use any image that has more than 60kb memory nd the resolution must not be more than 360*360.
now open your 2go then pressthe green key to take a screenshot then upload it as your profile picture and see how your friends will be asking you questions that howdid you do it.
>> The screenshot is stored in a folder named JIE inside the folder is where you are going to see the screenshot pictures. I hope this tutorial helps?
Search recipes for this entry:
- 2go background
- 2go styles
- 2go style
- 2go image
- how to download 2go styles
- 2go themes
- 2go version that can save picture
- 2go v7 with background pics
- 2go with android styles
- 2go V7 styler with screenshotter
- 2go v7 0 with picture embedder
- best 2go stytle
- 2go v7 with styles
- 2go style with my picture
- 2go style for nokia
- 2go pictures
- 2go picture embedder
- 2go New Style Download
- why does my 2go account not open saved image files from memory card
- 2go cheats and pictures