Are you having difficulties converting your Excel Document to PDF format? Perhaps converting the document to PDF via WonderShare HiPDF will provide a quick succor. It is convenient and very easy if you’re willing to learn how to convert Excel documents to PDF with it. This can be done via PC, smartphone, and any internet-enabled device.
What is WonderShare HiPDF?
Well, WonderShare HiPDF is an All-In-One PDF Solution that lets you convert files to PDF online. It offers various features to help users manage, convert, and edit pdf files conveniently. WonderShare HiPDF allows users to perform tasks such as merging multiple documents, converting from one format to the other, and sharing the same on selected platforms.
How to Convert Excel Files to PDF With WonderShare HiPDF
These steps will conveniently guide you on how to Convert your Excel document to PDF perfectly using WondershareShare HiPDF.
Step 1: Log on to the PDF converter tool on hipdf.com via your PC, Smartphone, or internet-enabled device.
Step 2: On the website locate and Click on Excel to PDF
Step 3: Click or tap on Choose file on your mobile Device/PC to select the file (Excel Docs) you wish to convert to PDF
Step 4: Locate and select the Excel file on your Mobile Device/PC
Step 5: Click on open and then proceed to the next step
Step 6: Once your document upload is completed, click on convert to get your document converted to the PDF format
Step 7: Click on Download to get the converted PDF Document on your Device
Why use WonderShare HiPDF?
So, why should you choose WonderShare HiPDF? Well, the answer lies in its exceptional benefits. With WonderShare HiPDF, you can access important PDF tools right from your web browser, eliminating the need for complex software installations. This online SaaS ensures that you can manage your PDF from any device with an internet connection, making Wondershare HiPDF a versatile solution for users on the go.
Furthermore, WonderShare HiPDF offers free basic features, making it accessible to all users, regardless of their budget. This means you can perform essential PDF operations without spending a dime. However, for those seeking advanced functionalities and premium support, HiPDF also offers a subscription-based service.
Pros and Cons of WonderShare HiPDF
- Wondershare HiPDF retains the format layout on your Excel Document
- Converting your document using WonderShare HiPDF can be accessed and viewed on any device, operating system, and PDF reader software except the document is protected
- Wondershare gives you a free trial to convert documents for a period of time without making a payment.
- It helps your file size extremely light. This makes it very easy to share files online and send them over as attachments.
- It’s fully cloud-hosted. This means you can access it anywhere and do not require downloading or installing any software, allowing you to convert your Excel files conveniently from a different mobile device and operating system.
- The platform has advanced encryption protocols, secure connections, and strict privacy policies to ensure that documents and personal information remain confidential and protected.
- It has an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature.
- It requires a monthly fee payment of 5.99$ to access the OCR. Not everybody might be able to afford such amount monthly
- It has no Ad free Interface on the free trial
- It requires data connectivity to access the website.
- To get the full features of the software you are required to pay for a premium plan.
- It has a limit on converting files on the free trial
- On the free trial, you can’t upload files above 25 MB and above
In conclusion, WonderShare HiPDF offers an all-in-one solution for your PDF management tasks. Whether you’re a student or a business owner. WonderShare PDF saves you time. With its intuitive extensive range of features and online accessibility, HiPDF saves your time ensuring you the highest level of convenience and security.