“On 9th July 2012 the High Court of Justice of England and Wales ruled that Samsung Electronic (UK) Limited’s Galaxy Tablet Computer, namely the Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s registered design No. 0000181607-0001,” writes Apple. .Continue Reading Apple Grudgingly Posts Notice Saying Samsung Did Not Copy the iPad in the UK
Apple Grudgingly Posts Notice Saying Samsung Did Not Copy the iPad in the UK
Similar Articles -
- Price-List of Samsung and Xiaomi Devices in Nigeria CyberStores
- Apple pulls Samsung Galaxy S III Mini from patent lawsuit
- Mtn, airtel, etisalat and Glo nigeria manual configuration & data subscription for Iphone, Ipad, galaxy tab, andriod phones and tablet pc.
- Full Specs and Prices of Awesome Smart Phones Released in 2016
- Samsung, HTC To Block iPhone 5 Sales In US & EU Using LTE Patents
- Price-list of MACBook & Apple iOS Devices in Nigeria: Updated Regularly
- How to Charge Your iPad Mini Faster
- Samsung, Apple Gain Share at Expense of Nokia, RIM
- Great Wholesale Discount OEM Software Deals
- Best 10 iOS Productivity Apps for Phone and Tablet Devices
Sign Up in Seconds
Join us to get latest updates (ONLY) delivered to your inbox. No Spam, We Promise!
I am a dedicated web developer with interest in blogging and app development. I have lots of buddies and always ready to connect with like-minded pals - See more about me.